Re: [OM] IMG: Holly in Winter

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Holly in Winter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:19:24 -0800
On 1/23/2011 12:31 PM, George Themelis wrote:
> Nice,  but where is the winter??? :) :)
>
> You need to move to Northern Ohio to have some snow in your winter pictures.
> -3F Sunday morning, I went running for 2 hours with our running group.

LOL! After a few days of real cold - for us ;-)   -, done into the low 40s.
This week has been wonderful, with mild
nights and days in the high 50s, low 60s, although with overcast one day and
some high winds a couple of times.

Next week looks even better, all predicted sun and highs in the 60s to maybe
70. In spite of the La Nina conditions in
the Pacific, we had a nice wet Nov. and Dec. and a good beginning snow pack,
which we absolutely need, with our rainless
summers. Now we've had no noticeable rain in Jan. So I'm a little concerned,
but fully enjoying the springlike weather
anyway.

Plants are confused, too, and many are budding and blooming.

Springtime for Moose-ey in Berk-eley
    (You know the tune!)