Re: [OM] TOPE 43: new entry (confusion)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 43: new entry (confusion)
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:30:58 -0800
For those that are confused by entry #1, Circle of Confusion in Tope 43,
Olaf made a slight error, that was supposed to go into the self portrait
section.  But I never know if my email gets to Olaf since my ISP has been known
to block his domain on many occasions.  So if you are confused as to why the
"Confusion" picture confuses you, you are now enlightened.  Or totally confused.

However,
If you look at the gray beard, the belly paunch and the fact that it was a film
camera, then you could, in a stretch, accept this as a How You've Aged theme.

Got all of that?  There will be a test tomorrow.  Bring #2 pencils.

Jay Drew

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets