Re: [OM] Taking pictures while running - no make that driving

Subject: Re: [OM] Taking pictures while running - no make that driving
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:06:46 -0800
On 1/19/2011 4:00 PM, Moose wrote:
> On 1/18/2011 9:57 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
>> Well, I think that that's a particularly bad idea.
> Uh Oh. ;-)   Carol isn't wild about it either. Still, I have been known to do
> it even with her in the car. One instance follows, there might be another to
> come.

As threatened . . .

Driving from Mt. Desert Is. to Boston at the end of our 2009 NE trip, we drove
into some fabulous clouds as we
approached Portland. I just had to try a few shots. :-)   I was at least wise
enough to pay full attention when we drove
into a thunderous rainstorm. It was hard to see and water was building up on
the road as we passed through Portland.

If the thread wasn't about shooting while driving, several would show no clue
that they had been taken on I-295. Here,
I've included the uncropped versions.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2009/Maine/Rainclouds_I-295>

The last one is in Cambridge, MA

Fool Hardy Moose