Re: [OM] Old Griz photos posted

Subject: Re: [OM] Old Griz photos posted
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:19:55 -0600
> Yes, those have come out well, Ken.

Thank you, Chris. I'm reminded that in difficult lighting and high
contrast situations, just how well the E-1 does. The dam picture, with
the DMC-L1, would have had blown out highlights in the water. The sun
picture would have had a harsh transition where it blows out. The E-1,
especially with the built-in processing engine, seems to just get it
right.

Looking back at pictures I took on Isle Royale with the E-1, I doubt
I'd be able to get some of those with a Panasonic sensor'd camera.

AG