Re: [OM] Dreamweaver

Subject: Re: [OM] Dreamweaver
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 09:22:42 -0800
> but Wordpress is best for one-person websites.
Our local group has a Wordpress site set up to be run by volunteers with
basic computer skills. We had professional help to move our old site to
Wordpress but now run it on our own.  We have a very minimal budget
which is mostly for hosting.  I have set up several members as "Authors"
which allows them to add content within limits. Works very well. In fact
I am meeting with a couple new members in 1/2 hr to get them started.

<http://sanjuanislandtrails.org/>

Mike