Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 22:36:45 -0600
But irradiation is used in other parts of the world to no ill effects.
Although there is a good case for organic and artisanal foods, it is not
likely that sufficient food could be produced to support our population
levels. and the "noise" is just that things that the Rush Limbaughs and
Glenn Becks use to support their positions.