[OM] New Portra 400 - exposure latitude

Subject: [OM] New Portra 400 - exposure latitude
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 08:47:14 -0500
This may be old hat to some on the list. I just came across two sites
where the authors looked at the exposure latitude of the new Porta 400:
http://www.twinlenslife.com/2010/12/its-our-favorite-time-of-light-new.h
tml
http://figitalrevolution.com/2010/12/08/another-kodak-portra-400-review/

Interestingly, as one comment in part 3 notes, it appears that you can
dial in high ISO mid-roll, use normal processing and get quite
acceptable results when scanned - a bit like digital,  If true, being
able to use one to two more stops in dark places would be a real bonus
for me.  Have any on the list pushed Portra like this?

Martin