Re: [OM] Backpack suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Backpack suggestions
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 09:30:01 -0800
> From: usher99@xxxxxxx
>
> I still like my Lowepro minitrekker.

Count me another fan of LowePro. I've got a waist pack that I use all the time
that must be 30 years old.

I don't know the specific model, but I have a LowePro backpack that has an
integrated waterproof hood you can unroll, but it's breathable the rest of the
time. It's also the maximum legal size to carry on to an airline. But as I get
older, I find I don't fill it as much... :-)

Anger is a message that can be read as a cry for help: "Pay attention to me. I
don't like what you are doing. Restore my pride. Give me justice. You are in my
way. I am afraid." Think of a person who is angry as a person who is in need of
help. -- Dean Van Leuven