Re: [OM] IMG: One More Ross Lens Image

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: One More Ross Lens Image
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 11:05:48 +1100
When you've just spent $13,423.11 on a new, limited edition, grey hammertone
71.3mm f1.157 Utopiagon you really need to convince yourself that it was a good
idea - once the thrill of unwrapping it has faded. So you will now enter into
discussion with others about the unique and special qualities of this variant
(compared to the 14th generation Collapsitar f1.23 version), the painterly
nature of the bokeh and the marginal increase in resolution as is clearly
evident when blown up to 6 metres across and examined with a linen tester.
You might even stop testing and take a proper photograph or two, once you get
the important stuff sorted out. Next year perhaps.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx