Re: [OM] New Year's image with best wishes for the new year

Subject: Re: [OM] New Year's image with best wishes for the new year
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 12:24:02 -0800
On 1/1/2011 5:44 AM, Marc Lawrence wrote:
> That's a very lovely photo, Moose.

Thanks, Marc!

> Christmas and New Year (with family inevitably in attendance) often make me
> feel like I'm rather coming the other way, but it's just as lovely a scene in
> the rear view mirror. :)

Ah well, I hope you see the light at the end of the holiday tunnel by now. :-)

Our family Christmas day gathering was quite nice.  The traditional harridan,
my brother's mother in law, is getting
quite old and frail. The up side is that she has mostly lost her fiery
meanness, and is actually pleasant most of the time.

Moose