Re: [OM] Copper Country - Portage Lake Lift Bridge, Redridge Steel Dam a

Subject: Re: [OM] Copper Country - Portage Lake Lift Bridge, Redridge Steel Dam and Quincy Smelter Works
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 00:12:05 -0600
> Well, that's what I thought. Then I looked at the second one again.  If I
> bring up the upper shadows into lower
> midtones, some detail and subtle color becomes visible, and I rather like it.
> As presented, it's just a bit too dark on
> my screen for my taste.

Moose, I reprocessed the image to be a little closer to the vision I
had for it. Honestly, it was getting quite dark and there is some
serious exposure boosting going on. One of the cool things in this
picture is the house that looks like it's on fire as the windows are
reflecting a street light.

AG