Re: [OM] Tahquamenon Falls - Frozen Motion

Subject: Re: [OM] Tahquamenon Falls - Frozen Motion
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 08:14:19 -0500
I'm wondering how you coached so much green and purple of of the first
one when nary a bit is visible in the original.  I like the treatment on
the foreground on the second but the purple water looks unreal.  But,
again, that may be the Krappy Kolor laptop.

I'll have to have a look at my own shots of Tahquamenon Falls from 2008.
  I've done nothing with them but maybe that's because they're not
worthy of it.  It was before my knee replacement and I can vividly
recall that I was hobbling around that day in considerable pain.
Probably not conducive to contemplative photography or frequent changes
of viewing points.  A good excuse anyhow. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 12/31/2010 2:08 AM, Moose wrote:
> On 12/29/2010 7:41 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=568&Itemid=1
>

> Everything about the first seems like it's done right, and it's nice
> enough. But there's something missing that keeps it from being as
> great as it seems like it should be. Maybe just a bit of processing?
> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Others/AG/Copper_Country_Winter&image=P1050064-zxa.jpg>

That's not quite it, yet, but looks better to my "California" eye. :-)