Re: [OM] another leak in the wall

Subject: Re: [OM] another leak in the wall
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 17:13:59 -0000
The direct link doesn't help to locate the alleged original, but based on
the image posted on the quesabesde site, I am inclined to think this is a
hoax.  Why would a supposedly "restricted" US State Department document bear
a US Postage Paid frank? And a stamp in Japanese? Also note that the
document is time-stamped 06:40 on 28 December 2010, which might be minutes
before Fernando's post - hmmm.

In any case, is this news? Wouldn't it be more newsworthy if the opposite
were the case, that the industry was revealed to have been colluding to
standardise mounts, thus stifling development and reducing consumer choice -
bring in the anti-trust lawyers, I smell a class-action!

Piers