Re: [OM] E-PL1?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-PL1?
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:38:53 +0100
Wow that is a good price. With a 14-42mm they go for €419 here in the
Netherlands, without €379. My guess that it will come down once the stocks
must be cleared seriously. I look seriously to the 'Olympusmarket' seller on
eBay, I understood they are the eBay outlet of Olympus Europe (located in
Hamburg). You can get a refurbished e-pl1 with the 14-42mm for less then
€300 there.

I see a 20/1.7 in my future as well...

I'm curious though for your drive to abandon the GF1? Thought these were
competent camera's as well as the ep's?

Frank

PS For around 40 pounds I wouldn't hesitate and buy a 14-42mm with the body.
For me, it delivers as well as the 17mm. You won't loose much value if you
sell it later, I guess.