Re: [OM] (OM) R.I.P.. TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) R.I.P.. TOPE
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 03:16:07 +1300
Ken wrote;

> 4. In regards to ZX, there is no reason why we can't build the entire TOPE
> thing in Gallery 2 or 3. That way we can break from the harsh realities of
> the online magazine format of the site

I don't mind at all the format of the current TOPE, The method of
implementing a font is novel; probably Olafo worked really hard to come up
with that.

But I'm very happy with the index page layout and the way the comments
are implemented.
I feel really *at home* with the familiarity of Olafo's TOPE.

Re: "Oh how you have aged" if you recall, this was not limited to people, and
in fact my own submission was *not* about a person at all ... but a tree.

I'd like the opportunity to do the pic again ...

Brian Swale.