Re: [OM] Hybrid life - Pick a system any system...

Subject: Re: [OM] Hybrid life - Pick a system any system...
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 14:37:54 +0100
I wonder if you are going to be able to take any pictures while fumbling around
with all that equipment...

When I went to Tokyo earlier this month, I took my M8 and 4 lenses. When I go
to Puerto Rico on Wednesday, I will travel even lighter: GF1 plus 3 lenses,
although I will come back with a bit more stuff because I have bought a Fuji
medium format rangefinder from someone in Utah and had him ship it to my
in-laws in Puerto Rico to save on shipping costs, customs, VAT etc.

But to each his own :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman