[OM] (OT) Good Vibes, Prayers, etc.

Subject: [OM] (OT) Good Vibes, Prayers, etc.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 06:32:34 -0500
An update on my son Ben, and a request that your prayers, good feelings,
positive energies, etc., continue. I believe they have hit the mark. Ben
remains stable and at home, and most importantly, happy. He has recovered his
breath and is able to engage in pretty much his normal routine. (I say most
importantly, because with autism, mental retardation, etc., Ben isn't really
aware of his medical condition. He is most aware of whether he is where he
wants to be, doing what he wants to do.) Most of the fluid causing the
congestion seems to be gone. The heart, however, is still dilated, though by
how much his family doctor couldn't tell. He sees his cardiologist on the 29th
for another echo and physical exam.

So as we enter the, ah. heart of the holiday season, if you've got spare
prayers, positive thoughts, star-alignment techniques, etc., please send a few
Ben's way. He seems already to have benefitted. We're hoping to keep moving in
that direction.

Meanwhile, the best to all of you this season!

--Bob Whitmire