Re: [OM] Vulgar Volga

Subject: Re: [OM] Vulgar Volga
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:26:38 -0000
Initial production of P1800 was indeed in UK. Assembled at Jensen Motors in
England, but bodies made in Scotland at Pressed Steel (owned by BMC, later
British Leyland) in Linwood (alongside the Rootes plant where the Hillman
Imp was assembled, the only Rootes "connection" with the P1800).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jensen_Motors

Pleased to hear that the electrics didn't fail, Larry - and that you
survived your experiences!

Piers