Re: [OM] A bad news ........

Subject: Re: [OM] A bad news ........
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 12:53:20 -0500
I am so very sorry to hear this. Please express my condolences to your family.
I am sincere about this. Our son is currently suffering congestive heart
failure. So far the prognosis is acceptably good, but the stars must align
properly for things to come out right. Last Thursday we thought we had lost
him.

There really are no words that will comfort parents at the loss of a child, but
at least they should know that others are thinking of them, and sending what
positive energy they can.

--Bob Whitmire