[OM] If anyone is interested . . .

Subject: [OM] If anyone is interested . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:10:10 EST
Today, while having a view camera shutter checked for accuracy, I purchased
 a 24mm f2 OM Zuiko.  Price was right, etc.  While viewing the  available
OM Zuiko I also checked out a Silver nosed 85mm f2 with hood for  which  they
were asking $175, a 28mm f2 and 50mm f1.2.  Blades were a  tad bit slow w/o
oil on the 28mm and the 50mm looked to perhaps have a very  small scratch
on the rear element. A cleaning of the rear element would  answer that
question.   I didn't inquire about pricing, however if any of  this gets your
blood pumping and want me to check the pricing on the other two,  I can do
that.
Probably off list would work best.  Bill  Barber