Re: [OM] Always carry a camera - GPS

Subject: Re: [OM] Always carry a camera - GPS
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 15:01:45 -0800
On 12/3/2010 7:50 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Well, I can show you my spot on the map:
>
>   51.853660°
>
>   -0.184838°
>
> It's called Wych Elm Lane, I see from the photos already taken of it.  But I
> would take a shot or 3 from the railway embankment, in various conditions of
> light and weather.

Doesn't look all that special from the air. Does sound worth a scouting trip
from your distance.

Wish I could give co-ordinates for mine, but I'm really not sure. I know when
it's coming up on the road. :-)   I"m
pretty sure, but the aerial resolution on google or Bing maps isn't good enough
to more than guess.

Even if I don't stop next time by, I'll try to remember to take a shot I can
get the GPS location from.

Moose