Re: [OM] KEH bgn grade

Subject: Re: [OM] KEH bgn grade
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 21:54:30 -0600
In general, BGN is more than fine for lenses.  Bodies are another matter.  I've
had some great ones that were BGN and some bad ones that were EX or EX+.  They
can only judge by cosmetics up to a point, which is not even half the story
with a body.  They have a 14 day NQA return policy, so it's best just to buy
the cosmetic condition you're looking for and test thoroughly to make sure the
camera works properly.  I don't expect them to run rolls of film through the
cameras they get, etc.

Joel W.