Re: [OM] Major success

Subject: Re: [OM] Major success
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:15:26 -0600
> but I *have* learned much at the coal face,
> sometimes by a little vendor-bothering!

Well, yesterday was a fascinating day. I had the priveledge of telling
a vendor to their faces that they didn't get the bid for this project.
I'd much rather deliver that kind of bad news over a phone line in
which you can simulate a noisy connection by spinning the pop-filter
on your headset microphone.

EVERYBODY here would recognize the name of that vendor and there are
probably a few employees of that vendor on this list. Sorry, guys.

AG