Re: [OM] Henderson House Fire

Subject: Re: [OM] Henderson House Fire
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 09:09:34 -0500
Just good luck on the timing.  We were driving back from our trip out to
Hoover Dam to see the new Colorado River Bridge when we spotted the
smoke.  As you can see from the first couple of photos there is an
entire block of vacant land in front of the house which gave me an easy
parking place and an unobstructed view.  But the grapefruit and even
basketball sized stones on the vacant land require some dexterity when
trying to park the car. :-)

Chuck Norcutt