Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: food, wine, food and more food

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: food, wine, food and more food
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:59:15 +1100
The main shot is very well composed and has a fascinating narrative in progess.
Frame that one.

Raw food - oh dear. That's the next step in the delusion. I run into a raw food
devotee in town occasionally. He eats nothing else. He's very fit looking but a
bit strange around the eyes. He only has one name and it sounds like something
from a sci-fi novel. Be careful.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx