Re: [OM] Henderson House Fire

Subject: Re: [OM] Henderson House Fire
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:57:01 -0500
Yes, it certainly looked like a flat-roofed building (seen best in photo
#6).  However, it would be extremely unlikely to have a flat-roofed
house in the Las Vegas area (or most anywhere in the US) as you can
readily see from the surrounding houses.  Given the apparently flat roof
and adjacent trailers I thought it might have been a temporary building
used as the construction office of this relatively new and yet
unfinished housing development.  However, the newspaper reported it as a
"house fire".  Of course, newspapers are never wrong in their reporting.
  :-)

Given the state of the housing market in the Las Vegas area I suspect
the insurance company will be doing some very thorough investigation
before paying off.

Chuck Norcutt