Re: [OM] (OM) Two new rose photos

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Two new rose photos
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 03:29:06 +1300
Re:
http://tinyurl.com/3a39gxw
Thanks for looking, and the kind comments, folks.

I'm feeling a bit frustrated at the moment (probably not helped by the full
moon which Maggie tells me affects my mood) by being too distracted by
Spring (late Spring) gardening, and not enough serious photography being
done, since that is my self-appointed task.

However, I also *do* like gardening, so it's not all bad. In fact it's nice to
have my own (shared) garden again.

Have just taken a series of shots of the afore-mentioned moon with the E-3
and Z 180/2.8 which I will examine shortly (it's now 3.27am and I'm wide
awake).

Brian Swale.