[OM] Fang

Subject: [OM] Fang
From: AS <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:02:17 -0800 (PST)
A local seller is dumping new and slightly used lenses and cameras (new old
stock). Many lenses are new in box, asking between $10 and $20. Unfortunately,
I do not see any OM Mount lenses on the list, I will visit him on Saturday. The
list is long and the seller is unsure of what is what. Some very off the wall
lenses available. If you are interested in seeing the lists, I can send them to
you but I am not sure that the seller will ship. His phone # is included.