Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional (Former) Flower on Friday

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional (Former) Flower on Friday
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 11:10:25 -0600
> I like that a lot. I'm envisioning it as a 30" tall print but that would
> probably be difficult.

Thank you, Chuck. I think this one just might go to 30" if you don't
look too closely. It's from Velvia and taken with my sharpest lens.
I've been trying to find the right crop of this shot for years and it
just happened this time! I'm going to live with it a while, though,
before carving it in stone.

I don't think that I'd hesitate for a moment to take it to 24" and a
bit of careful editing would take care of any sharpness and noise
issues.

AG

--
Ken Norton