Re: [OM] OT - Organ stats

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Organ stats
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:53:59 -0800
On 11/11/2010 2:00 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Yeah, I was wondering about this too. Perhaps the definition of "in the
> world" is analogous to that of the World Series or the NBA World
> Championship--not much "world" is considered to exist west of California or
> east of Maine.

Or it's just that only 'Murkins are so obsessed with Biggest that they would
bother to make things that are big just for
the sake of bigness, with little consideration of actual quality and utility.

Not that all of us are that way, at least not all the time, but it's in the air
we breathe.

Big Moose