[OM] For anybody who enjoys woodworking - semi off-topic

Subject: [OM] For anybody who enjoys woodworking - semi off-topic
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 23:44:16 -0600
One of my wife's uncles has been creating complex woodworking projects
for decades. Every time we visit, I always make it a point to take a
close look at his new inventory. Needless to say, his inventory
doesn't last long at the various shows he sells at. The flowers and
leaves are a new development this year. Those are NOT painted, they're
all inlay. The very final shot is an unfinished one which was
digitally enhanced to mimick what it would look finished.

Excuse the lighting variations. I had the T45 set on auto-exposure
(sorry Moose/Chuck). All shots taken with the Panasonic DMC-L1 with
T45 and FlashBender modifier.

We've got dibs on a cherry wood bowl-shaped blank. It's been drying
for several years now and probably has another year to go before being
ready to lathe and get the inlays.

http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=557&Itemid=1

AG