Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:28:33 -0600
Well, actually, I've done it. Just four cats, and very well trained, that
were not allowed outdoors, but one day they escaped. They all understood the
word "house!" but you had to be prepared as they headed to the front door
for one to peel off to the side and  you had to cut them off. Not fun but
possible.

Bill Pearce