Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: a quick visit to Aros

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: a quick visit to Aros
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:06:49 +1100
On this we disagree so no stuffed panda for me.
I consider one of the primary functions of art is to hold a mirror up to
society and yell, 'look how stupid, ugly and weird you are!' And that goes for
all art including film, literature and journalism. It's not the only function
but it's a serious and critical one. How shocking was Hieronymous Bosch in his
time?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx