Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: a quick visit to Aros

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: a quick visit to Aros
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:00:43 +0100
Hi Chris,

One person's art is another person's trash, of course. But in this case the guy
clearly has the technique, something which is often lacking in modern art, and
he chooses to put it to use to depict things which, as I warned, will clearly
offend and disgust some viewers.

As for photography, this particular gallery generally allows photography of all
its exhibits, regardless of whether they are controversial or not.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain