Re: [OM] OT: Aussie Wine.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Aussie Wine.
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 11:14:53 -0400
Keep an eye out for Canadian reds and whites from the Okanagan Valley in
British Columbia. The best of BC's reds and whites easily match the best of
the reds and whites from California, Oregon or Washington.  Having lived in
BC and in the Okanagan Valley for a lot of years I know of what I speak !

jh