Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?) Spanners

Subject: Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?) Spanners
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 11:55:28 +0000 (GMT)
King Dick ? Always struck me as an amusing name for a range of adjustable
spanners. "good' adjustables are are VERY useful plumbing tools. The secret is
to use tools that are well manufactured. Some open slightly under load and
damage nut edges and faces. King Dick's  tend to have jaws that stay parallel
and are also relatively wide , giving good contact.
 Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK