Re: [OM] [OT] Gramma knows best

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Gramma knows best
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 06:23:54 +0000
Now that wasn't sensible, Andrew, and I reckon you were lucky.  The
anti-congestants can have the opposite effect -- if used to excess.

I've flown with colds in little fast aircraft, while young and foolish (I know,
rather than old and foolish :-)) and the barotrauma on the descent on one
flight, an important test during training, nearly stopped my flying career; I
now have to be very careful as my tubes are much less flexible (I would assume,
someone correct me).

On the other hand, the feeling when my tubes cleared on that trip was almost
orgasmic!

Chris