[OM] Olympus Digital Adapter

Subject: [OM] Olympus Digital Adapter
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 22:55:42 -0700 (PDT)
I cant sleep tonight and googled the city I left before coming to the US.

This immediately grabbed my attention:

I went on to dig into photographer's portfolio and found myself liking his use
of wide angle.  He uses Olympus Digital cameras, but what I found most
interesting was his choice of lenses...old East German Zeiss copies...didnt
ever know that M42 adapter existed.

Sooooo, if you have any of the ones produced by Zeiss in Jena, you might want
to figure out how to get yourself an adaptor.  I used to carry two cameras: OM1
and a Practika.  I really, really liked the lens in front of the latter...the
snobs wrinkle their noses when hearing about stuff coming from the former
Eastern block, but I think thoz lenses are just as good.

Best

Boris

P.S.  Hope that am telling you somping new now, if not please kindly disregard
this message...:)