Re: [OM] IMG: Cycling in Denmark

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cycling in Denmark
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 10:55:05 -0300
She's yakking to her passenger. The steering wheel is going right. Her eyes
are not pointing behind her .....at best they are aimed some 40 degrees
downwards at 90 degrees to the forward motion of the bike.

What she deserves is a friendly chat from PC George Dixon and a possible
invation to the Dock Green station for a ticket issued by Sergeant Flint.
All very nice people :-)

jh