Re: [OM] Going Public with Photo project

Subject: Re: [OM] Going Public with Photo project
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 18:15:20 -0500
Good idea and good luck!!

Bill Pearce

From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx [mailto:NSURIT@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:35 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] Going Public with Photo project

For a good number of months I've more of less kept my head down as I worked
 away on a portfolio project the subject of which is the fellow I have
spoken  about who has all the tractors.   The unspoken part of the project
is
that I am applying for admission to a MFA program which would begin in the
spring.  All of the images where printed on an intaglio press using the
chine colle technique.  The project, the press and the printing  technique
are
all new to me this year.  Although I've been behind  a camera for many
years,
this is the first time I've really done a portfolio  of congruent images
that represents a single body of work. It is 24 images  deep and could be
twice that with the images I've already shoot.  I trotted  it out in front
of a
group of 25-30 photographers last night (one of whom is  from this list) and
it was very well received.  I'll let the list know  how my application goes
and when the portfolio gets to the web, I'll let you  guys know that also.
Bill  Barber