Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 15:35:22 +0000
Of course, it's different, Bill: you chaps refuse to have the £ sign, replacing
with what we call the hash sign (#).  Some things are very important ;-)

No, it was by way of being a little bit of humour, because of course it's a
soft keyboard and one which you choose with the International settings.

Chris