Re: [OM] Week 42 and 43 Fotos for fun.

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 42 and 43 Fotos for fun.
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:35:35 +0100
I didn't adjust the saturation during post but I am shooting a stop or
more underexposing and did tweak highlight and shadow recovery a bit.
maybe a square crop on stumped will solve the white sky issue, which I
hadn't really noticed until you mentioned it, does this look better
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/11039951_NUphX#1067787391_UtSrt-L-LB>

Does this one also look over saturated?, this wasn't tweaked except by
whatever default aperture applies. It had been raining when stumped was
taken and this one on Luc.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATEST-NEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2010-Gallery/10978535_ZJJDw#1067776450_y4jQf>

A pal at work has just upgraded to a 60D  ( I am sure I have seen that
swivel screen somewhere ) and is waiting for a 24-105 to arrive so I
will see how that compares to the 35-80/2.8 as it would be nice to have
autofocus,  but I must say after an initial nonchalance when the 35-80
first arrived I have discovered that its certainly a very special lens.