Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/10/2010 bis: Halloween, Danish style

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/10/2010 bis: Halloween, Danish style
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 11:17:59 +0000
Thanks for the story, Nathan, but I have to say "Bah, Humbug!" to the occasion.

Luckily we don't get T or T here as we have given up with keeping a bucket of
sweets.  The Danes are right, it is bad for their teeth, and it's not even any
fun for kids any longer with the worry (imagined or real) of being on the
streets in the dark.

And chappie with his Glock, shooting at a pumpkin from 5 feet?

Chris
-- feeling like a grumpy old git; watching Alice in Wonderland on Blu-Ray last
night didn't help.  What rubbish!