Re: [OM] (OT) G12

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) G12
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 09:16:26 -0400
About a week before the film opened, Zuckerberg donated $1,000,000 to
the Newark NJ School system.  Possibly to soften his image as presented
in the film.  Many people have come forward to say that while many facts
in the film are true, his personality is not like that at all.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977