Re: [OM] (OM) Manual Zuikos on E-3

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Manual Zuikos on E-3
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 22:30:50 -0700
If you are getting up close and personal, the 80mm Zuiko macro would be an
obvious choice to consider but again f4.

The Tamron SP 35-80mm specs a close focus of 1:2.5 at 80mm but also f3.8.
http://www.adaptall-2.org/lenses/01A.html

The 85mm f2 with an extension tube or front diopter lens might be your best
choice. Olympus made some pretty good close up lenses for their iS  series
cameras.
http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/is-series/is-series.htm#iS/L_Macro_C
onverters

Jeff Keller