Re: [OM] Autumn around the world

Subject: Re: [OM] Autumn around the world
From: <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 20:54:17 -0400
Chuck Norcutt wrote:

> I was certain that leaves must also change color in northern Europe but
> I haven't been to Europe or anywhere else outside North America in the
> fall for about 40 years.  But certainly the Aspen trees in the southwest
> United States turn brilliant yellow in the fall so I don't think he can
> be right.
>
> What do y'all think?

Hi Chuck,

I can't answer your question but I have another one that is somewhat related.
If the leaves on trees were shades of red, yellow and orange during the spring
and summer but then turned shades of green before falling off in the fall would
people still be excited about the autumn colors?

Later,
Johnny