Re: [OM] Whoops

Subject: Re: [OM] Whoops
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 10:25:08 +1100
Indeed - and I didn't even see it at the time, I confess. Happy accident.
Ironic indeed.
But as they say, luck favours those who put themselves in her way. :-)
I spent some time 'working' the cellist. It was a pleasant 15 mins around there
and I was happy to pay for the music too - he was quite proficient.
This is in an area of old arcades in the city which have been upgraded to a
curious mix of high end shops, restaurants, hole in the wall cafes and dingy
corners full of rubbish and graffiti. Always full of students and workers. This
particular corner always has something going on.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx