Re: [OM] Sony SR44/357 Battery Source

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony SR44/357 Battery Source
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:56:22 -0400
The product description on the page you linked to says " SONY Batteries
357/303 Silver Oxide Multi Drain Watch Battery"

The descriptions for some other brands just say 357 while some others also
say 357/303 so I am thinking this is the low drain 357/303 not the high
drain 357.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography