Re: [OM] QP Card QP Color Correction Card (2 Cards) GQP201 - B&H Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] QP Card QP Color Correction Card (2 Cards) GQP201 - B&H Photo
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:26:09 -0500
I don't know anything about it, Chuck, but when I reopen my darkroom
for business again, I'm thinking of recommending something like this
(or making up my own custom version). That way, the photographer just
takes one shot of the target on each roll of film and I can calibrate
the printing process to that target.

AG

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Chuck Norcutt
<chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone know anything about this?  I saw it mentioned on another list
> today.  It supposedly builds a custom profile rather than a simple white
> balance.
>
> <http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/286652-REG/QP_Card_GQP201.html#features>
>
> Chuck Norcutt
> --