Re: [OM] Portait Redux, The Sequel

Subject: Re: [OM] Portait Redux, The Sequel
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 20:13:47 -0400
But a Pocket Wizard is an expensive, no-frills trigger.  :-)  I could
never see the price for Pocket Wizards.  My photo mentor had several of
them and was constantly banging them hard into his palm trying to get
them to turn on.  For some reason the power switches on his units were
just not reliable.

Chuck Norcutt